Monday, November 8

Shorts Circus: Heaven Can Wait

I have somewhat of a collection of crazy videos on Youtube I keep showing people to convince them of my insanity. So I thought that it would be fun to put them on here as well. Some of it's going to be pretty, some of it's going to be funny, nearly all is going to be incredibly weird.

I will try to update this every week along with my review and Pulling Rabbits, but if I run out of cool videos I won't settle for half-assed stuff.

Let's kick off with both one of the strangest and coolest music videos I know: Heaven Can Wait as preformed by Beck and Charlotte Gainsbourg and directed by the magnificent Keith Schofield.

Turn the your resolution up to 480p when the video starts,
the quality sucks otherwise.


Alias

No comments:

Post a Comment